A wonderful place to call home
It is an amazing Assisted Living Facility, after remodeling which has 6 sunny, large bedrooms for residents; spacious living, dining and play rooms. All bedrooms have balconies, closets and air conditioner.
What makes Day View - Adult Family Home special?
At Day View you are surrounded by Love and Care!
- Our residents are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve.
- Our meals are tailored to our residents tastes, from simple to gourmet.
- Our professionally trained staff provides quality service and hospitality.
- On-call hair dresser, manicurist.
- We feature spacious rooms with walk-in closets, balconies and air conditioner.
- Personalized activities and exercise program.
“It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.”
Gabriel García Márquez
Day View Adult Family Home is a 24/7 eldercare facility located in western Renton area.
Our mission is to provide the best alternative to nursing home care, where all residents receive warmest, compassionate and qualified care in a safe, respectful, home like environment.
Since 2008, Day View Adult Family Home takes pride in serving the elderly members of the community, as a family owned and operated, DSHS licensed Elder Care Provider and a member of the Washington State Residential Care Council of Adult Family Homes (WSRCC).
Our facility is designed to provide the safe, comfortable and wholehearted atmosphere you need. Our house is bright, spacious, single level, fully wheelchair accessible. All resident’s rooms are private, with walk in closets, TV sets/phone, balconies and air conditioning. Our yard is fenced, paved, has roofed a deck, tent, garden and a great Cascade View.
Assisted Living Facility. A home away from home
We provide the following services:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Well-Balanced Family Style Meals
- Daily Laundry
- Supervision with Medications, Assistance with Intake and Re-Ordering of Refills
- Help with Ordering Medical Supplies
- Personal Care
- Case Management with Oversight Nurse/Nurse Delegator
- Emotional support and encouragement to maintain independence
- Holiday and Birthday Celebrations
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
Day View is a Wonderful Place to Call Home! Call us today (425) 728 8080 and we will attend with the unique personal care needs you have!